Tuesday 17 January 2012

Cute Blog Award!!!

Hello everyone! 


I've just got this award from Kristyn, over at Paint that Nail. She does some amazing paintings on the nail, like true art paintings! I love every desings of hers. So, don't miss taking a tour on her blog! 
Thank you so much!!!! It is so sweet of you! 





Rules:
1- Link back to the person who awarded you
2- Answer the questions
3- Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us on your blog yet?
4- Award as many blogs as you want
5- Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!

Questions:
1- What is your go to makeup product?
Concealer

2- What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Coral nail polishes (and coral everything!) in the spring, and the laced boots.


3- What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu and fondant au chocolat

4- Favorite color? 
 Depends on the mood. Right now: black.

5- What is your middle name?    
       Cristina is actually my middle name. My first name is Maria, but everybody, even my parents called me Cristina.
      
6- What was the last song you listened to?
 Evanescence - My Immortal (right now ;) )
 
7- Cats or dogs?
Dogs

I'm passing this award to:



So Nailed
Diaries of a Sephoraphobe
NailsN' Cupcakes
Maricza 


These are some really awesome blogs, be sure to check them out! ;)

Hugs!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P