Thursday 18 August 2011

Zoya Faye

 Hello everyone,

How you've been doing? Me... oh it's hard being on a vacation ;D (not)!
Sorry for the long blogging pause, but I've had some very busy days lately.

Today I'd like to show you the last of the Zoya Sunshine collection polish I've purchased, and it's a wonder! So beautiful and sparky! The application was very smooth, not problem at all and it's opaque in two coats.
The base is a lavender purple with lot of sparkling gold shimmer inside!

So, here I'm wearing 2 coats of Zoya Faye, not top coat:








What was you favourite polish from this collection? For me... I think it was Reva followed by Faye, then Apple and Tanzy.

Thank you so much for watching!

See ya soon!
Hugs everyone!


8 comments:

  1. Ah I'm glad you're back to posting! :) Faye looks really lovely on you! I only have Faye, Reva, and Rica and I love them all. I wish I had the rest! They're so sparkly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this polish. I have it swatched. I just haven't posted it yet... It is in my folder of photos I need to post haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . I really love the color of this polish . It's beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish, and I reallyyy love how it looks on your nails! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, everyone, for your nice words!! BIG HUGS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful!! I think it looks great on your skin tone as well!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" at my blog! I tagged you! Check out it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Just found your blog am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P