Thursday 2 June 2011

Zoya Tamsen

Hello everyone,

This is my 2nd Zoya I've purchased from the Summertime 2011 collection! And what a collection!
Now this is one of the most amazing cream red I've ever seen! The formula of this is just perfect! It can easily be a one coater, no streaks, no nothing. The finish is so luscious so shiny. Just perfect. 19/20, beacuse teh drying time is a bit long if you're putting on 2 coats.
The colour is an orange based red. Tomato red.I think this looks particularly good on light toned skins.

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Zoya Tamsen, no top coat (the shine is amazing!).






 

And, for the fun.. just to illustrate what I was saying in the first part of the post... here it is! Tomato red!! ;D ;D




Perfect tomato red! :D
:P :P :P

Me, I love it.What about you?

Thank you for reading and thanks to all my followers, I'm really really glad you people are here and encouraging me with your every nice word!
Big hugs to you!!!

See ya!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I love how you posed with the tomato! :P Makes me like Tamsen even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I couldn't resit not showing this when I realized that the colours were almost the same! Thank you so much Liz! You're so sweet as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous red :) WOW!! I am so tempted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sara! It's a pleasure to see you around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the tomato shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! It looks lovely on you :) Your blog is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KArenD & Vintage Makeup: Wow! Thank you so much, girls, for popping in! Thank you both for your nice comments! Always a great pleasure to hear from you!

    @KarenD: Thank you much for following me! <3 <3 <3 So happy you're here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove that red ! looks so good on you !
    I want zoya polishes tooooo !
    You make me so jealous :D
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Stéphanie! And than you for following me! Such a joy!
    I order my Zoyas over at the American online stores (nailetc.com)... Zoya doesn't exist in the France either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mais c'est fiable ? je redoute toujours un peu d'acheter en ligne... peur que ce soit beauuuucoup plus cher, ou que ça n'arrive pas chez moi 8-)
    But i might try :P
    J'vais aller regarder ce site de suite tiens !
    Xx. S

    Ps: It's normal to follow you, I like the way you "speak" and your nails :)
    Ils sont si galbés ! moi ce sont des mini planches quoi ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, oui, c'est fiable! Moi je n'achète que sur Internet, j'ai ps le choix... puisque je ne peux tout simplement pas payer 13,50 euros le flacon OPI! En fin... si on est une fille normale, qui achète un vernis à la fois, une fois par an..oui.. :) mais moi je suis complètement "addicted", et j'an achète 6-7 vernis à la fois... au moins une fois par mois :D
    Donc, essaye transdesign.com (super sérieux, mais ils ne vendent pas Zoya et OPI) et nailetc.com. Il y a aussi nailsupplies.us, mais je n'y ai rien commandé... ENCORE ;)
    Ecris-moi si tu veux plus de détails.
    Et.. merci pour tes compliments... j'ai carrémment rougi ...:P
    Bisous! A+

    ReplyDelete
  12. T'as une adresse mail ou je peux te contacter avec mes 60 000 questions ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. opinionated_little_finger@yahoo.fr
    Je réponderai avec plaisir à toute tes questions ;)
    Bises!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P