Sunday 5 June 2011

Zoya Apple

Hello everyone!

 This is the 1st of the 3 Zoyas I've purchased from the Sunshine Collection 2011. Actually there should have been 4... But the guys from nailtec thought I may not really need Zoya Faye.. so they've sent me something else! I'll tell you about it in a next post, when I'll show you what they've sent me.

So, for now, this is Zoya Apple! Very nice sparky and joyful colour! Quite sheer, so I needed 3 coats to get it opaque, but it has a good formula, so it applies and layers very well, no problem with that ;)
It is actually a sheer mint green base with lots and lots of gold shimmer. I love it!

So here I'm wearing 3 coats of Zoya Apple, no top coat:






And because i was home these days, I thought why not try some stuff with these new polishes... So I've decided to put a (half) coat of Zoya Tanzy over the tips, in order to obtain a degradé.



And, in the end, painted my tips with Zoya Reva. The problem was that Reva is more pigmented and opaque than Apple and Tanzy, so the degradé was ruined. Anyhow, looks like African colours, so.. why not ;) It is still joyfull ;P




Thank you for reading, my dearest! Have a nice Sunday !
See ya soon!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. da stai linistita, ca nu merita zoya faye, mie mi-a patat toate unghiile, acum sunt rosii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pff... nashpa faza cu Faye! Si eu care ma pregateam sa o cumpar totusi! Bine ca mi-ai zis. Mai bine iau altceva in loc. p-op :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh apple is a nice green. :) But I'm really interested in Reva! It looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see your swatches of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thak you, Liz! I'll swatch Reva this week ;)Dedicated to you :P

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P