Saturday 4 June 2011

OPI - Here Today ... Aragon Tomorrow

Hello everyone!

How you've been doing? I was home these days and resting. It's been a gloomy weather here and didn't feel like doing anything else than resting, watching TV (Roland Garos) and... doing my nails, playing with polish & stuff ;).

Firstly, I have for you another oldie, from the Espana Collection (Fall 2009). In my opinion that collection was a success. I own 3 polishes of this collection: Manicurist Of Seville, Can You Tapas This? (not swatched yet) and Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow and all of them are great quality polishes with excellent formulas.

Today I'm showing you Here Today .. Aragon Tomorrow.
This is a beautiful dark green polish with some shimer in it, showing itself in the sun. The formula of this one is excellent. Needs two cots for full opacity and it applies perfectly.
In the shade it looks almost black, but when the sun comes out, you see all the green in it and all that beautiful shimmer... The finish is very very shiny. Drying time is normal.

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, no top coat:




See that beautiful shimmer?

In the sun you can see all the green in it!

Thank you for watching!

See ya!
Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P