Monday 16 May 2011

Color Club - Alter Ego

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but as I've said in my last post, the work is keeping me really busy and I've had one nasty broken nail. Now that it has grown a little, I have to catch up with everythig!
I've got a lot of new (and old) polishes to show you, so, preapare for spam! ;)

Firstly, I've got for you Color Club - Alter Ego, from the Alter Ego Collection (Spring 2011).
Such a nice colour! My camera was totally overwhelmed with it (literally!)... So it doesn't really show all the beauty of it...

The polish is actually a grey-ish lavender base with huge quantity of silver and gold/green duochorme micro glitter. The finish is almost metallic (foil).
In my pictures looks kinda blue! But it's not blue at all... My poor camera didn't get it at all...

I had no application issues and it dried in no time (rare!). It was however a little sheer, so I had to apply 3 coats for full coverage.

Here I'm wearing 3 coats of Alter Ego, no top coat:

This one was the most accurate for the colour shade...



With flash you can see that the base is really lavender!




 See you soon for the other Color Club I've purchased ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Moi, c'est Sophie de Belgique(Europe)
    I love it!!
    J'adore!!
    La couleur est originale, bleu avec un reflet lavande, c'est très beau :-)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P