Sunday 8 May 2011

Biguine - Sunset Boulevard

Hello everyone,

This is another completely new brand I'm trying today!
Biguine is a 100% french brand, I've got that from Monoprix for a price of 6,90 euros (about 10 $).
When I saw it I've tottaly fallen in love with its brightness and... something tells me that it's got something in common with OPI Y'all come back ya hear?... Unfortunately I don't have it so I can't do a direct comparison.

BUT: this baby is a bright orange jelly. 
Applies very well, like all jellies, but in spite of the brand's promise of a "Quick dry", it actually dries slowly - but I think faster than the OPI Texas Colection jellies.


Here I'm wearing 3 coats of Biguine Sunset Blvd + 1 coat of Seche Vite, and you can still guess my nail line. But I was pretty satisfied overall with it.
I love brigh colours like this one.
I don't know if you find this brand in the USA... If you don't, maybe I'll think about getting some more for a future giveaway ;)










Bonus: a recent funny picture of Ghitzou :


 

3 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Ghitzou just makes my heart melt. Too cute! Also that's a lovely shade of orange. Kind of reminds me of my $OPI Caliente Coral.

    And I tagged you for an award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's melting mine too!!
    He did a lot - I mean.. A LOT! - of bad things (read damage) to my electrical wires. I had to change my mouse twice and I've beacome a welding expert! :D!), but in spite of that, I still adore him and treat him, and whatever he askes :D... He's just too adorable!
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce funny e ghitou!!
    E misto culoarea.

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P