Thursday 14 April 2011

Sinful Colors Merlot

Hello everybody,

Today I'm going to make you part of one my addictions... ahhh... passions, I mean! It's all about nail polish...:)

Sinful Colors is one of my  favourite polish brands. I already own a few bottles and each time it was a very very pleasant surprise.
Like its sisters, this one applied perfectly. The formula is great, easy to work with, not too thick, not too thin.
Merlot, like the name speaks of itself, it's a beautiful wine red, with a lots of shimmer in it that really comes alive in the sunshine!
Here I wear 2 coats of Sinful Colors Merlot and 1 coat of Seche Vite:











So? Merlot anyone? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P