Friday 29 April 2011

Orly Royal Velvet


... OR ROYAL VELVET FOR A ROYAL DAY! ;)

 Hello everyone!

What better polish to show on the day of the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton than Orly Royal Velvet???
Oh, gorgeousness!!!
This is definitely one of the most beautiful polishes I've ever seen!!

It's number two on my list of favourite polishes ever. I'll present to you my number one in a future post ;)

I've taken a zillion of pictures of it, trying to capture all of its beauty... I don't know if I've managed to do that, you'll tell me ;)

About the polish:
I's a beautiful purple base with an incredibly sparkling duochromed blue-purple shimmer.
Everything about this polish is great: application (like butter), opacity (2 coats), wear (prefect - 3 days and not even the slightest tip wear!), shine, enchantment, everything... I couldn't stop watching my nails!
And in the sun you realize the depth of this jewel... it's like it has several levels.
Ok, I'm in love ... :)

I'm going to stop my rambling here and let you take a look at the pictures!

In shade:






 In the sun:

Look at that duochromed shimmer!!!








 With flash:




Just one word: WOW!

PS: just wandering... what polish do you think Princess Catherine was wearing for her marriage????
(ok, ok, I'm a nail polish junkie, I know ;) )

Kisses everybody! ;)

1 comment:

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P