Saturday 16 April 2011

Orly It's Not Rocket Science

Not at all, but this one is really great!

It's Not Rocket Science of part of the famous Cosmic FX collection.
I've ordered the Space Cadet too at the same time, but it never reached me.. they were "out of stock" on nailetc.They always get out of stock of something... you get refunded, but I really hate it when they tell me that they are out of stock of something, and when I go to their site, the product is still there, no problem to add it into your basket, order, and pay for it!! Geez... I don't know what to beleive. Either there is a huge lack of management of stocks and web site, or... the paranoid version: they don't send you the whole command if id exceeds a certain weight or amount... even though you paid for it! Never mind...

Let's get back to the nail polish! Which I loved, by the way!
The formula is really nice, yellow green base with green-golden glitter! Very, very beautiful effect.
I've worn this at the office (oh my! :) )and unfortunately it didn't have that much of a success... but I like it, so doesn't matter ;)Vey good drying time, excellent wear.

Here are the pictures:











 I have also done a comparison between It's Not Rocket Science and China Glaze Zombie Zest.

Here I have one coat of each, on my index: It's Not Rocket Science and on my middle finger: Zombie Zest:



 Orly totally wins the competition in my opinion! Look at that sheerness for Zombie Zest...!

The same with two coats of each:




Two coats and still have a VVNL (Very Visible Nail Line! :) ) for the Zombie Zest!
But i Think that after 3 coats (4 coats for Zombie Zest..), these 2 girls are dupes.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. si eu la fel zic. dar nu mi s-a parut asa sheer zombie zest

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P